The recipe itself is extremely easy. It only requires 3 ingredients (sirup and chocolate is optional). Alle you have to do is blend it all together in a food processor or a blender. Enjoy!
Is this too plain for you? Then maybe try this other variation of rawnola, that among other things has hemp seeds and almonds in it.
– INGREDIENTS –
makes aprox. 1 liter
2 cups of pitted dates
2 cups of raw rolled oats
2 cups of dried coconut
2 tbs agave sirup or acacia honey (optional)
you can add some chunks of chocolate if you wish 🙂
For the cereal:
Almond milk (can be bought in most supermarkets)
– DIRECTIONS –
- Using a food processor (or blender if you don’t have one), add equal amounts of all ingredients (except for agave sirup).
- Blend and pulse until desired consistency. I recommend that you stop and scrap down the sides a few times, until everything is mixed well together.
- If you wish to add agave sirup, slowly drizzle a small amount of sirup while pulsing. This helps make it more sticky.
- Store in a glass jar or a plastic container in the fridge for up to two weeks.
- When making the Rawnola Cereal, all you have to do is add the rawnola to a bowl, and top with fresh or frozen berries (I like to use frozen blueberries, it gets a smushy consistency).
- Pour almond milk on top, and you have yourself your own vegan cereal, enjoy!