As summer is coming to an end, I am desperately trying to hold on to every last bit of it. These banana popsicles, have been remade several times over the summer, and can also be enjoyed during these last late summer days, to get that summer feeling back.
They are healthy and super easy popsicles, and if you make a whole bunch, they can be stored in the freezer for weeks.
All you do is cut some bananas in half, pop in some barbecue sticks, freeze them, dip them in chocolate and sprinkle with pretty much anything you can imagine!
– INGREDIENTS –
freeze dried berries
pistachio nuts, unsalted and chopped
dark chocolate, melted
white chocolate, melted
Arctic Power Blackcurrant Powder*
– DIRECTIONS –
- Chop 5 bananas in halves. Place a barbecue stick in them, and freeze them for 30 minutes or until the stick doesn’t slip out.
- Melt the dark chocolate. Dip the bananas into the chocolate, and sprinkle them with your choice of toppings. Have fun and try different combinations!
- Melt the white chocolate. Sprinkle white chocolate over the toppings, and sprinkle with berry powders.
- Set in freezer for a few hours. Make sure to let them thaw for 10 minutes before you eat them.
* Arctic Power Berries make amazing powders from fresh berries. If you are interested in purchasing some of their amazingness, use my discount code (BERRYAMAZING) for 15% off 🙂 find their products here.