I had never heard of Bliss Balls until a few months ago. Now that I know of them, I constantly have my food processor out to make new and exciting flavours. This cranberry version is a must-try!
– INGREDIENTS –
1 dl / 1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 dl / 1/4 cup almonds
2 tbsp cacao powder
1/2 tsp vanilla powder
1/2 dl / 1/4 cup freeze dried strawberries or raspberries
1/2 dl / 1/4 cup coconut, desiccated
– DIRECTIONS –
- Start by placing the whole almonds into a food processor. Pulse until it has turned into a chunky meal.
- add cacao powder and vanilla powder. Pulse again until it is distributed evenly.
- Add cranberries. Pulse for 30 seconds.
- Add dates and pulse until it is a coherent batter.
- Roll batter into small balls.
- Pulse freeze-dried strawberries and coconut in a blender for 20 seconds, or until the chunks are very small.
- Roll balls into coconut and berry mix. Store in airtight container in fridge, and enjoy!