These bliss balls are super simple and fast to make, and they are a yummy and healthy snack. They taste of delicious fig with a twist of cinnamon and coconut. Ingredients in the recipe can be changed, and size can be altered depending on how you prefer them. The Fig and Coconut Bliss Balls, are a perfect snack, right now i only have two left in my refrigerator, so I’ll be making more soon! I would definitely recommend these to everyone!
The recipe is pretty easy and simple. You start off blending the figs, coconut oil and peanut butter together, whereafter the remaining ingredients are mixed into the paste. Now you got the dough, so you just have to form them into balls, and you’ll have these delicious bliss balls to enjoy!
– INGREDIENTS –
1 tsp coconut oil
1 tbsp peanut butter
1 cup / 180g rolled oats
3/4 cup / 60g coconut, desiccated
1 tsp cinnamon
– DIRECTIONS –
- Place figs, coconut oil and peanutbutter in food processor and pulse to form fig paste.
- Combine rolled oats, coconut and cinnamon in a separate large bowl.
- Add fig paste to the mixture. Mix well using both hands.
- Form mixture into bite size balls.
- Store in an airtight container in refrigerator if you plan on eating them within a week, or freezer if you plan on eating them within a few months.